New England North West Planning Services provides the following specialist services:
- Preparation of planning reports (Statements of Environmental Effects) to accompany development applications and coordination of development application lodgement and liaison with local government on behalf of clients.
- Planning proposal preparation for rezoning of land.
- Assessment of your development against local and state planning legislation with the aim of gaining a positive outcome yet meeting all legislative requirements.
- Gathering of and management of multi-disciplinary teams of specialist consultants across disciplines including environmental, heritage, biodiversity, bush fire, acoustic, traffic management, odour, economic, fire engineering, hydraulic and soil management.
- Provide advice on the development potential of your land based on current and proposed local and state legislative controls.
- Strategies preparation for project management of your development from conception through to completion.
- Project management and coordination of development, community consultation, trade service tender preparation and selection, cost projections and on ground project coordination.
- Assist local government in planning relief services, strategic and development assessment services.